Thursday, May 24, 2012

superb movie!今回見た邦画、砂の女(Woman in the Dunes)

Sunanoonnna Japanese trailer below Now,I am back here to post newly watched film(including rewatch)
that was a 砂の女(woman in the dunes). the shots that engrossed me deeply as follows:
the artistic movement of sand by superb camerawork.
the beauty and eroticism Kyoko Kisida(female lead) conveyed to me.
Excellent depiction of the Psychology between the two lead roles.
Minimal sound fits the images bleak and deserted dunes.

It is said Toshio Kurosawa felt jealousy to watch this film.
this film was the second one of the director Hiroshi Teshigawara.
one of the strangest and most tauntingly beautiful films made.it is simple but its texture is complex.

Woman in the dunes is rated ★★★★★ Would you please click below?I would appreciate it.
Your one click motivates me to continue writing this blog!!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習者へ
にほんブログ村

No comments: