Monday, June 4, 2012

5月は63本見れました!I could watch 63 movies this May!!

During this May, I have seen a total of 63 movies(including dvd,theater,tv, rewatch...). I am glad I could find time to watch them. Let me introduce the 5 star movies now. 
★★★★★ All quiet on the western front 西部戦線異状なし
★★★★★ Woman in the dunes 砂の女 
★★★★★ Strike ストライキ(Soviet film)
★★★★★ It is tough, being a man 男はつらいよ第一作
★★★★★ cranes are flying(1957 soviet film) 戦争と貞操
★★★★★ The life of wild matsu,rickshaw man(1943) 無法松の一生 ★★★★★ Nights of cabiria カリビアの夜 
★★★★★ Sound of music サウンドオブミュージック
★★★★★ 近松物語 the crucified lovers
 4 japanese movies are chosen.Strike is a silent film. I am looking forward to have a chance to see super movie!! 
今回は日本映画が4本も選ばれました。ストライキはサイレント映画です。 さて、6月どんなに素晴らしい映画に出会えるかな!!

Would you please click below?I would appreciate it.
Your one click motivates me to continue writing this blog!!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習者へ
にほんブログ村

No comments: