Tuesday, August 2, 2011

アンジェリーナ・ジョリー(Angelina Jolie) がサラエボの映画祭で特別賞、涙のスピーチを聴く!!



Angelina Jolie drops in for a surprise visit to Sarajevo with her partner Brad Pitt to receive an honorary award at the city's film festival.
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt attended the Sarajevo Film Festival on Saturday in Bosnia. Jolie, 36, received the Honorary Heart of Sarajevo award at the closing ceremonies.

Jolie's directorial debut -- The Land of Blood and Honey --- is a film about the war in Bosnia. One of the film's lead actresses, Zana Marjanovic, introduced Jolie to the crowd by saying she had a friend there to help her present an award.Jolie, clad in an Elie Saab gown, was moved "almost to tears" by the crowd's nonstop applause. The festival director, Mirsad Purivatra praised her not only her cinematic achievements but also for her global humanitarian efforts.The film sparked considerable controversy because it focuses on the love between a Muslim woman and a Serb who are in a relationship at the beginning of the Bosnian war in the '90s, and then shows what happens to their relationship throughout the war.On the red carpet, Jolie and Pitt, 47, stopped to "pat a baby," according to a source. "I love this country," Jolie said. "I was honored to have a chance to meet everybody. This movie was a chance to bring attention to the situation that happened so long ago, and I hope that it brings attention and more dialogue to remind people what everybody here went through."



The above Speech transcript:
I told Brad in the car I was afraid I was going to cry,
really tried not to. I’m so happy to be in this remarkable city in this beautiful country and I’ve spent the last year lucky enough to experience not just the warmth and the hospitality of the local people but also your extraordinary talent.In my career, I have never worked with such disciplined and talented artists as I was able to this last year.
下のバナーをクリックしていただければ、有り難いです。このブログを続ける励みになります!
Would you please click below?I would appreciate it.
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習者へ
にほんブログ村

No comments: