Wednesday, September 28, 2011

映画イブの総て(All about Eve)のマリリンモンロー(Marilyn Monroe)の英語を聴きたい!!!


The transcript of the above clip
It is a nice scene where Marilyn Monroe appears.
She looks absolutely flawless.
She made such a good impression.
MISS CASWELL is her line.
 MARGO
 I distinctly remember Addison, crossing you off of my guest list. What are you doing here?
 ADDISON Dear Margo. You were an unforgettable Peter Pan - you must play it again, soon. You remember Miss Caswell?
 MARGO I do not. How do you do?
 MISS CASWELL We have never met. Maybe that's why.
 ADDISON Miss Caswell is an actress. A graduate of Copacabana School of Dramatic Arts. Ah... Eve. EVE Good evening, Mr. deWitt.
 MARGO I had no idea you two knew each other.
 ADDISON This must be, at long last, our formal introduction. Until now we have only met in passing...
 MISS CASWELL That's how you met me. In passing.
 MARGO Eve, this is an old friend of Mr. deWitt's mother - Miss Caswell, Miss Harrington... Addison, I've been wanting you to meet Eve for the longest time-
 ADDISON It could only have been your natural timidity that kept you from mentioning it...
 MARGO You've heard of her great interest in the Theater-
 ADDISON We have that in common.
 MARGO Then you two must have a long talk- EVE I'm afraid Mr. deWitt would find me boring before too long.
 MISS CASWELL You won't bore him, honey. You won't get a chance to talk. ADDISON Claudia dear, come here. you see that man, that is Max Fabian. the producer.now Go do yourself some good.
 MISS CASWELL Why do they always look like unhappy rabbits?
 ADDISON Because that is what they are. now Go and make him happy.


下のバナーをクリックしていただければ、有り難いです。このブログを続ける励みになります!
Would you please click below?I would appreciate it.
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習者へ
にほんブログ村

No comments: