Wednesday, September 14, 2011

トランスフォーマーダークサイドムーン(Transformers: Dark of the Moon)は度肝を抜く迫力だ!


Short plot In 1961, the Ark, a Cybertronian spacecraft carrying an invention capable of ending the war between the philanthropic Autobots and the inauspicious Decepticons, crash lands on the far side of the Moon. The crash is detected on Earth by NASA, and President John F. Kennedy authorizes a mission to put a man on the Moon as a cover for investigating the craft. In 1969, the crew of Apollo 11 lands on the Moon. In the present, the Autobots assist the United States military in preventing conflicts around the globe. During a mission to Chernobyl, to investigate suspected alien technology, Optimus Prime – the valiant leader of the Autobots – finds a fuel cell from the Ark, discovering it had survived its journey from Cybertron. The Autobots are attacked by Shockwave, who manages to escape. After learning of the top-secret mission to the Moon, the Autobots travel there to explore the Ark. They discover a comatose Sentinel Prime – Optimus' predecessor as leader of the Autobots – and the Pillars he created as a means of establishing a Space Bridge between two points to teleport matter. After returning to Earth, Optimus uses the energy of his Matrix of Leadership to revive Sentinel Prime. Review Transformers 1- A good summer blockbuster, with some cliché and annoying stuff (Like the first 30/40 minutes after the attack in Qatar with Sam trying to hook up Mikaela while nothing else happens) but still fun and enjoyable overall, I had fun when I first watched it and I still have fun watching it nowadays. Transformers 2- Okay, in MY PERSONAL OPINION it was better than the first one. I understand why some people hate it, there were some very cheesy moments and like a friend of mine said, some scenes were almost "glued" to each other, but in my opinion, even with a not-so-well.scripted plot, it was a great 2 hours ride, and face it... Even if you hated the rest of the movie, at least the battle in Egypt was freaking awesome. But what about this one? In my opinion, it's the "perfect" Transformers movie everyone expected. No, I'm not saying it is the best movie ever, I know it isn't. But it is a great movie anyways. So, let me start by telling in large capital letters: Unlike the critics say, THIS MOVIE HAS, and I repeat, HAS A PLOT! I am not saying it is a fantastic plot or anything, but it exists and it's there. I know must people go for "Meh, it it s a Michael Bay movie, so f*** that, it hasn't got any plot or whatsoever!" but this movie has a story. And in my opinion, it is better and more creative than any of the other 2. The way of how it involves the NASA Space Program, the Autobots and the Decepticons, and a cool twist that wasn't in the trailers and that I don't want to reveal so I don't have to tag my review as "containing spoilers", and in my opinion it is a good plot. Like I said before, not worth an Oscar or anything, but it sure can't be crictized like it if didn't exist. About the effects. Wow. And I mean WOW! The way how the robots interact with the scenery, of how every single part of their body and every single little detail is reproduced... It's beyond impressive. You just can't tell what's CGI and what's reality. I can honestly say that, even although the other 2 past movies had obviously awesome CGI, the way how they took that technology and implanted it together with the elements from this movie, is brilliant and by far more impressive than the other 2. The whole battle around Chicago is the best example of how well the CGI is intregated withing the real footage. Thinking of how all those scenes were done... It's just mind-blowing. 良い評価されていますね。まさに、こうした映画にheart 、soul を求めるのは... 下のバナーをクリックしていただければ、有り難いです。このブログを続ける励みになります!
Would you please click below?I would appreciate it.
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習者へ
にほんブログ村

No comments: