Monday, October 31, 2011

1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die!


Yesterday, this blog was read by many people in the world,especially in the English speaking countries.I appreciate your time to read my blog.so, I have made this English summary version as well here.

The movie-related books have been published in the market often.
When it comes to the best movies, the best 100 movies or 200 movies can be found easily.
In that sense, this book with 1000 movies title is outstanding.
I picked up this book at a bookstore, I felt it was heavy to hold in my hands.
so it would be better for me to buy it online(LOL).
Thinking of its volume, it might list some poor works.
Checking its price, the English original is about half the price of its Japanese version.
Taking a look at it, it seems the English reviews are worth reading.
I am sure that 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die will help improve my English writing ability on movies

Would you please click below?I would appreciate it.
Your one click motivates me to continue writing this blog!!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語学習者へ
にほんブログ村

No comments: